Indirect Speech (III):（疑问句的间接引语）
He asked: "Do you speak Chinese?"
He wanted to know if/whether I spoke Chinese.
He asked: "when will the meeting begin?"
He asked when the meeting would begin.
"Where can I find the bag?" asked she.
She wanted to know where she could find the bag.
if ... 从句：
If it rains tomorrow, I'll stay at home.
You'll miss the chance if you are not hurry.
He asked if it would rain tomorrow.
Fill in the blanks where necessary:
1. They say ________ they will go to church tomorrow.
2. The old lady asked ________ time it was.
3. Jim asked his father ________ buy him a new schoolbag.
4. My wife wants to know ________ you need some help.
5. He asked her ________ she was eager to go abroad.
6. ________ you drop the vase, you'll pay for it.
7. If you promise it won't happen again, I ________ forgive you.
8. I want to know ________ season you like best.
9. He asked me ________ I would like to go with him.
10. The girl decided to buy the pen ________ was shown on the shelf.
11. You're that person ________ I'm looking for.