Attributive Clause (I):
This is the man who/that bought a book for his daughter.
The village is on the river which/that is the longest in his country.
That girl who (m) you are speaking with is my sister.
Tom who is my son is climbing the tree.
The boy (who is) singing and laughing is my son.
I want to know that girl (who is) wearing a white hat.
The cat (which is) drinking its milk is mine.
II. 精编测试题 (EXERCISES)
● Fill in the blanks with who/whom/which/that where necessary:
1. I serve the man ________ is my boss.
2. These boys ________ are having lessons are my students.
3. Put the books ________ are for me on the desk.
4. I saw some boys ________ are playing football.
5. I saw the boy ________ Jane gave the shoulder to.
6. The film ________ I saw yesterday is not so good.
7. The place ________ we visited is interesting.
8. The person ________ we visited is my uncle.
9. Who is the girl ________ is waiting for you outside.
10. Which is the pen ________ you bought last week?
● Fill in the blanks with suitable words:
1. ________ is waiting for you.
2. I looked for the bag ________. I couldn't find it ________. Maybe it is lost.
3. Since ________ is here, we can begin our class.
4. My mother ________ (do) the housework when I arrived home.
5. At that time my father ________ (read) a magazine.
6. Listen, she ________ (sing).
7. He often ________ (play) the piano in the afternoon.
8. I ________ (arrive) the station before you went there.
9. They ________ (visit) us next week.
10. When we ________ (get to) the cinema, the film ________ (begin) already.
11. There ________ (be) an earthquake last night.
12. My family ________ (watch) TV at 8 yesterday evening.
13. The lady ________ (keep) on learning English.
14. I never ________ (see) such a good film.