The usage of the "have"
have a cigarette have a glass of whisky have roast beef
have lunch have dinner have a holiday
be having has/had have had
i. Fill in the blanks with the verbs:
1. What ________ they ________ (do) tomorrow?
2. He ________ (clean) the room last night.
3. I ________ already ________ (have) my holiday.
4. — Where is Jim?
— He ________ (have) a bath.
5. I ________ (have) dinner at
6. She usually ________ (take) the medicine after dinner.
7. We ________ (not, enjoy) ourselves at they party.
8. The doctor ________ (be, not) there now, because he ________ (have) his holiday two weeks ago.
9. The sun ________ (go) around the earth.
10. They ________ (speak) French when I saw him last time.
ii. Change the forms of the following sentences:
1. Put your hand in my pocket.（变为否定句）
2. Let's go to the classroom.
3. I had breakfast at
4. She has a nice suitcase.
5. He is going to see me next week.
6. Mr. Jones/buy/car/last month（陈述句）
7. She/the dairy/now（否定句）
8. They/always/have lunch/noon（一般疑问句）