see off stay up copy it May I ask?
go on who else no end How old are you?
Why am I reading this book at the present time?
It is a good rule to ask ourselves.
II. 精编测试题 (EXERCISES)
● Fill in the blanks with right prepositions:
1. He usually gets up ________ .
2. He's reading a book ________ the moment.
3. She is drinking tea ________ the garden.
4. They often go to the shops ________ the morning.
5. We do our homework ________ night.
6. After doing their homework, the can go ________ bed.
7. It's very cold ________ winter here.
8. There it is! ________ front of you.
9. Put that bag ________ the armchair. What's ________ it?
10. He has a bad cold, so he must stay ________ bed.
● Fill in the blanks with prepositions:
1. A ship is going ________ the river. And a plane is flying ________ the river. Some children are looking ________ the ship and the plane.
2. Two boys are jumping ________ the tree.
3. The couple are sitting ________ the chairs. They are reading ________ the living room.
4. We're are going to listen ________ the radio. What are you going to do?
5. The nice flowers are ________ my friend. Today is her birthday.
6. Please put the dishes ________ the sideboard.
● Fill in the blanks:
1. Jimmy ________ (be) in bed today. He ________ (not, feel) well. He ________ (look) ill. But he ________ (not, have) a temperature. We ________ (must, call) the doctor. I ________ (think) today he can ________ (not, go) out with us, but tomorrow he ________ (can, go) together.
2. Yesterday, I ________ (be) at the butcher's. You ________ (be) at the barber's. And Tom ________ (be) absent from school.
3. They ________ (have, not) any water. ________ (have) you any?