您所在的位置:主页 > 外贸英语 > 外贸口语 >
“订单”英语-有关增加订货
更新:2012-02-06 01:51 作者:jessica 来源:未知 点击:1 次  

需要增加订货量时,合作方正好也有足够的库存,那就真是太好了。下面是关于增加订货的几段对话,供您参考。

(1)

A: I understand you want to increase your order.

我知道你想增加订购量。

B: Yes, we have to double it.

是的,我们必需加倍。

A: I’m not sure we have that much on hand.

我没把握现在的量有没有那么多。

B: Could you check it for me, please?

请你查一下好吗?

(2)

A: I checked our supply of that material you asked for.

我查过了库存中你要的那种材料。

B: How does it look?

怎么样?

A: We’ve got plenty.

有不少。

B: Good, I’ll get an order to you right away.

好极了,我立刻就下订单给你。

(3)

A: I just got an answer about the stock we have on hand.

我刚刚接获通知我们现有库存量。

B: Good news, I hope.

希望是好消息。

A: Sure, we can handle your order.

嗯,你的订单没问题。

B: Boy, I’m really glad to hear that.

哇,听了真叫人高兴。

 

有的时候急需增加订货量,可是不凑巧的是供货方没有那么大的库存,这就麻烦了。下面是相关的一些对话,供您参考。

(1)

A: How much did you want to increase your order?

你的订量要增加多少?

B: We need three times as much as we originally ordered.

原来的三倍。

A: I’ll have to check to see if we can handle that.

我得查查看我们是否还有这么多。

B: Please do. We’re desperate for the material.

麻烦你了,我们非常需要这些材料。

(2)

A: We don’t have enough material on hand to take care of this.

我们现在的存量不够你的订单。

B: When will you have more?

什么时候你们会再进货呢?

A: By the end of next month.

下个月底。

B: I’m not sure we can wait that long.

恐怕等不了那么久了。

(3)

A: We’re going to be placing a large order soon.

我们马上就会下一张大订单了。

B: This is a pretty hot item.

这货十分抢手哩。

A: We’re really going to need it.

我们真的一定要定到。

B: In that case, I’ll have some set aside for you.

既然这么说,我会为你留一些下来。

 

声明:如果本文侵犯您的权益,请联系本站删除!

网站热点阅读